ACCESS ENERGY COOPERATIVE
Annual Meeting of Members
McMILLAN PARK, MT. PLEASANT
AUGUST 6, 2019
The Grand prize in 2019 will be a $500 bill credit! Since the member who’s name was drawn at the 2018 annual meeting was not present to win the $250 grand prize, it has been rolled over to the 2019 grand prize. You must be present to win.
Also new this year will be online voting! Check your annual meeting packet when you get it in July for information on how to vote online. We will give away a $100 bill credit to one member who’s name is drawn from the list of members who voted online. We will also once again give away a $100 bill credit to a member who’s name is drawn from the list of ballots mailed in.
We tried some new things in 2018 as an attempt to make the registration process run quicker. It did not work as well as we planned. We have worked through several discussions and will have ten line open in 2019 for registration. We are hoping this will greatly reduce your waiting time in line so you can spend it doing other things.
- One-stop for everything at the registration booth under the grandstands.
- Stop at registration to:
- Register for the meeting and get your free gift.
- Vote for directors.
- Get your dividend check.
- Get your meal tickets.
- Pick up a 2020 Access Energy Calendar
- Get a bag to put everything in.
- Stop at registration to:
- Meal Tickets are required to receive a meal this year.
- Pick up your meal tickets at the registration booth when you register for the meeting BEFORE you get in line for a meal.
- Tell them at the booth how many are attending with you to receive the number of meal tickets you will need.
- The Access Energy Cooperative 2020 calendars will not be mailed to save on postage. They can be picked up at the annual meeting in the registration booth, or at our office after the meeting until they run out.
- Voting materials.
- The voting materials for the 2019 election of directors will be mailed in July in a regular sized envelope and will contain your voting materials, registration and dividend cards.
- Your annual report will be included in the July edition of the Living With Energy as an insert in the middle, you will not receive one with your voting materials.
Schedule of Events
Everything—except the business meeting—starts at 5:00
- Country music entertainment by Stumptown
- Free meal served – Must have tickets – go to the registration booth to pick up tickets
- Register for door prizes and receive free gift
- Pick up dividend checks
- Kids inflatable rides
- Giant Lawn games
- Pony Rides
- Drive A Tractor
- Information booths
- Ground source heat pump information
- Rebate information
- Energy efficiency trailer for energy saving ideas
- Renewable Energy Information
7:00 Business Meeting
- Call to Order
- Welcome remarks
- Reading of this year’s Notice of the Meeting/Proof of Mailing
- Reading of last year’s Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the Members
- Call for ballots form the floor
- Report from Nominating Committee
- Treasurer’s Report
- President’s Report
- Special Award Presentation
- General Manager Report
- Youth Tour Report
- Election Results
- Prize Drawings – must be present to win