ACCESS ENERGY COOPERATIVE
Annual Meeting of Members
McMILLAN PARK, MT. PLEASANT
AUGUST 7, 2018
- NEW! One-stop for everything this year at the registration booth under the grandstands.
- No standing in two lines this year for registration and dividends!
- Stop at registration to:
- Register for the meeting and get your free gift.
- Vote for directors.
- NEW! Get your dividend check.
- NEW! Get your meal ticket.
- NEW! Pick up a 2019 Access Energy Calendar
- Get a bag to put everything in.
- NEW! Meal Tickets are required to receive a meal this year.
- Pick up your meal tickets at the registration booth when you register for the meeting BEFORE you get in line for a meal.
- Tell them at the booth how many are attending with you to receive the number of meal tickets you will need.
- NEW! The Access Energy Cooperative 2019 calendars will not be mailed this year to save on postage. They can be picked up at the annual meeting in the registration booth, or at our office after the meeting until they run out.
- NEW! Voting materials have a new look.
- The voting materials for the 2018 election of directors will be mailed July 9th and will have a new look. They will be mailed in a regular sized envelope and will contain your voting materials, registration and dividend cards.
- Your annual report is included in this edition of the Living With Energy as an insert in the middle, you will not receive one with your voting materials.
- You will be voting on an amendment to the Articles of Incorporation on your ballot by marking yes or no. Details of the proposed amendments will be included with the voting materials.
The Grand prize in 2018 will be a $250 bill credit; but you must be present to win. If the member who is called as the winner of the grand prize is not present to win it, the $250 will be rolled over and added to the 2018 annual meeting grand prize for $500.
Schedule of Events
Everything—except the business meeting—starts at 5:00
- Country music entertainment
by The Boys
- Free meal served – NEW! Must have a ticket this year – go to the registration booth to pick up tickets
- Register for door prizes and receive free gift
- Pick up dividend checks
- Kids inflatable rides
- Giant Lawn games
- Pony Rides
- Drive A Tractor
- Information booths
- Ground source heat pump information
- Rebate information
- Energy efficiency trailer for energy saving ideas
- Renewable Energy Information
7:00 Business Meeting
- Call to Order
- Welcome remarks
- Reading of this year’s Notice of the Meeting/Proof of Mailing
- Reading of last year’s Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the Members
- Call for ballots form the floor
- Report from Nominating Committee
- Treasurer’s Report
- President’s Report
- Special Award Presentation
- General Manager Report
- Youth Tour Report
- Election Results
- Prize Drawings – must be present to win