Write a review
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup chopped peeled apple
- In mixing bowl, combine floud, brown sugar and butter.
- Blend at low speed until crumbly. Stir in nuts.
- Press about 2 3/4 cups into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 pan.
- To the remaining crumb mix, add cinnamon, baking soda, salt, sour cream, vanilla and egg.
- Beat until thoroughly combined. Stir in apples. Spoon over bottom layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/