Write a review
- 1 c. applesauce
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 pkg. fruit gelatin
- 1/2 c. nuts, finely chopped
- extra sugar for coating
- Combine applesauce and sugar in a saucepan.
- Bring it to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Dissolve gelatin in applesauce mixture.
- Add nuts and pour into an 8x8 pan.
- After 24 hours cut into 1 inch squares and roll in sugar.
- Roll in sugar a second time 24 hours later.
- Makes 64 pieces.
- Helpful Hints: Can puree fruit cocktail, peaches or pears instead of applesauce.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/