Apricot-Ricotta Cheese Dessert
Write a review
- 1-15 oz. can apricots
- 1-15 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- grated rind of one orange
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drain and rinse apricots and cut up with kitchen shears or knife.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir well to mix.
- Blend the apricots into the cheese mixture with a spoon and spoon the mixture evenly into 6 dessert dishes or stemmed dessert glasses.
- Refrigerate until serving. Makes six servings.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/