Access Energy Cooperative Questline:
Free, Unlimited, Confidential and Fast Answers to Engineering, Business and Energy Questions
Access Energy Cooperative is pleased to introduce the Access Energy Cooperative Questline. Access Energy Cooperative Questline includes a technical, marketing and problem-solving “Ask an Expert” hotline service that Access Energy Cooperative provides FREE to our members. There is no usage limit, all questions and answers are held in strict confidence, and answers are typically issued within 24–48 hours.
The Access Energy Cooperative Questline will help answer the following types of inquiries (not inclusive of all questions addressed):
- Finding New Markets/Opportunities
- Motor Sizing Questions
- Surge-suppression and other Power Quality Issues
- Locating Special Equipment
- OSHA and EPA Regulations
- Learning about New Welding Procedures
- Lighting Options for A Parking Lot, Warehouse or Office Building
- Determining the Size of a Potential New Market Niche
In addition to the Ask an Expert Hotline feature, the Access Energy Cooperative Questline includes an Online Portal that includes libraries and databases of technical, business and engineering documents and resources. The Online Portal also includes Targeted Research Tools (for patent searches, MSDS documents, Company Profile information, Workplace Posters, and more) and Benchmark Industry Data.
To gain access to or sign-up for the Questline service
- Click here to sign up on-line
- Contact your member services department at Access Energy Cooperative at 319-385-1577 or 1-866-242-4232 for more information.