Write a review
- 1 6 oz. Pkg. Butterscotch Chips
- 3 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Corn Syrup
- 3/4 C. Chopped Nuts
- 1/4 C. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 C. Orange Juice
- 2 1/4 C. Quick Rolled Oats, uncooked
- Melt butterscotch in top of double boiler over hot water.
- Remove from water, stir in sugar, corn syrup, juices, oats, and nuts.
- Mix well and let stand for one hour to thicken.
- Form into balls, about 1 inch in diameter, and roll in granulated sugar.
- Store in covered container for several days for better flavor.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/