Cherry Egg Nog Bars
Write a review
- 2/3 C. Oleo
- 2 1/4 C. Flour
- 1 C. Sugar
- 2/3 C. Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 10oz jar Maraschino Cherries drained and chopped
- 1/2 C. Chopped Pecans
- 3/4 C. Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 3-4 tsp. Milk
- Beat oleo with mixer on med to high speed for 30 sec.
- Add 1 C. flour, sugar, milk, eggs, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and vanilla.
- Beat 1 min on med speed.
- Beat in remaining flour at low speed. Stir in cherries and pecans.
- Spread in greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake for 25 min. at 350°. Cool pan.
- Combine powdered sugar and enough of the milk to make of drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle over bars. Cut and serve.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/