Write a review
- 1 can evaporated milk, chilled
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 box lemon Jello
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup sugar
- 19 inch graham cracker crust
- Mix Jello and hot water.
- Refrigerate until Jello begins to set up.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar.
- In a larger bowl, whip chilled milk to soft peaks.
- When Jello has set up mix it with cream cheese mixture.
- Then add this to the whipped milk mix.
- Pour over graham cracker crust. Refrigerate.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/