Cherry Coconut Bars
Write a review
- 1 C. Flour
- 3 Tbsp. Powder Sugar
- 1/2 C. Butter-Softened
- 2 Eggs-Beaten
- 1 C. Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 C. Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3/4 C. Chopped Walnuts
- 1/2 C. Sweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 C. Maraschino Cherries drained and quartered
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare crust by combining ingredients in medium bowl and mixing well.
- Press into an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes till lightly golden.
- To prepare filling, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spoon on top of crust and spread evenly.
- Bake 20-25 minutes til golden brown. Cool completely and serve.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/