Cherry Cola Salad
Write a review
- 3/4 C. Water
- 3/4 C. Sugar
- 1 Can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 Box (6oz) Cherry Gelatin
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple and Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Can Cold Cola Soft Drink (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 C. Chopped Nuts
- Combine water and sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add pie filling and return to a boil.
- Pour boiling mixture over gelatin stirring to dissolve.
- Add pineapple and juice, lemon juice, pop, and nuts.
- Pour in 9x13 pan and chill.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/