Write a review
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 1/4 c. oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 can cherry pie filling (or any flavor)
- Pour oil into 9x13 cake pan.
- Tilt to coat side and bottom with oil.
- Put dry cake mix, eggs and water into pan.
- Stir with a fork until well blended, scrapping sides and corners of pan.
- Fold pie filling into mixture to create marbled effets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and if desired top with whipped topping.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/