Chewy, Butterless Chocolate Brownies
Write a review
- 2 eggs
- 1 C of powdered sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 2 oz of unsweetened chocolate (melted)
- 1/2 C flour
- 1 C chopped pecans
- Beat eggs until light.
- Beat in sugar, vanilla, and melted chocolate.
- By hand, stir in the flour and 3/4 C of the pecans.
- Spread in a greased 8 inch square pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining nuts over the batter, lightly pressing them in.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into bars while warm and sprinkle with powdered sugar or frost with a chocolate frosting if desired.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/