Chocolate Cherry Bars
Write a review
- 1 chocolate fudge cake mix or brownie mix
- 1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 eggs beaten
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. milk
- 1 c. (6 oz.) semi sweet chocolate chips
- Mix cake mix ingredients by hand. Batter will be stiff.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes in a greased and floured 9x13" pan. Cool for 10 minutes.
- To make the glaze mix the butter, sugar and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
- Put on the cake while still warm.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/