Chocolate Cherry Bars
Write a review
- 1 pkg. chocolate cake mix
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- Mix together in a large bowl. Do not use a mixer.
- Pour onto greased 9x13 cake pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 min.
- 1 cup sugar 5 tsp. margarine 1/3 cup milk stir constantly on medium heat; time 2 min. when it boils.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 6 oz. chocolate chips and stir well. Pour over the bars and spread gently with a knife.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/