Chocolate Cherry Cake
Write a review
- 1 bag mini marshmallows
- 1 box chocolate cake mix and the ingredients needed on the back of the cake mix box
- 2 cans cherry pie filling
- Layer the bottom of 9x13 pan with mini marshmallows.
- Prepare chocolate cake mix according to directions on package.
- Spread over the top of the marshmallows.
- Spoon 2 cans cherry pie filling over the cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done (35-45 minutes).
- May sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/