For the 2020 Calendar (2018–19 photo contest), we are looking for more of those fantastic photos we have received in previous contests of photos of rural settings in southeast Iowa. We will be choosing 12 photos as winners to be placed in the large photo areas above the calendar pages, as well as to receive $50.
We would be happy to return your photos upon your request, while we retain full permission to use them in any format for the cooperative.
Please submit entries by March 31, 2019 to:
c/o Access Energy Cooperative
P.O. Box 440
Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
- Full color photos are encouraged.
- Entries must be in a horizontal layout.
- ORIGINAL PHOTOS ONLY. DIGITAL IMAGES PREFERRED IN ORIGINAL FILE SIZE. Photo copies and digital pictures printed from a computer/printer will not be accepted.
- SIZE REQUIREMENTS
- Printed entries: Minimum size for originals is 6″x4″, maximum size 14″x8″.
- Digital entries: Please submit as original electronic files. Minimum size is 3300 x 2550 pixels
- Submit on a CD to Kim Davis or contact us at 866.242.4232 for an email address.
- Entrants may enter more than one photo.
- Entries must include the following information on the back of photo, or on the CD:
- Entrant’s name, address, phone number.
- Title of the photograph.
- County in which photo was taken.
- All entries will become the property of Access Energy Cooperative and may be used by Access Energy Cooperative for any purpose Access Energy Cooperative deems valid. (We can return them upon your request when the contest is complete.)
- Entrants agree to authorize Access Energy Cooperative to announce and publish their name, address, and photograph in any forthcoming publicity without further remuneration, other than the prizes awarded in this contest.
- By submitting an entry in the contest, you agree to grant Access Energy Cooperative permissions and all rights to use the photo entry indefinitely for marketing purposes, which include but is not limited to a calendar or other printed materials promoting Access Energy Cooperative.
- All entrants must have sufficient permission of any recognizable persons appearing in the photograph to be able to grant to Access Energy.
- Energy Cooperative the right to display their photographic submission online or in printed material.