RECare is a voluntary energy assistance program that offers funds to local families who need assistance with their heating bills. Your contribution can help one of these local families!
You may make a one-time contribution, or you may make a monthly pledge. If you choose to make a monthly pledge, we can set it up as part of your energy bill. Even a dollar a month pledge or contribution of any amount will help others!
Who Receives Assistance?
- Distributed locally in our service area
- Households below poverty level
- Households with disabled individuals
- Households of elderly
- Households with children under 6 years of age
How Do You Sign Up?
- Complete the portion on your monthly bill where you can write in your contribution amount and return it with your payment.
- Or, complete the form in select newsletters and fax to 319-385-6873 or mail to Access Energy Cooperative, RECare, P.O. Box 440, Mt. Pleasant, IA 52641
- Or, complete the form below.
For more information call us: 319-385-1577 or 1-866-242-4232.