Double Chocolate Bars
Write a review
- 1 Stick Oleo
- 3/4 C. Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 3/4 C. Flour
- 4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3 Tbsp. Cocoa
- 2 C. Mini Marshmallows
- 1 C. Chocolate Chips
- 1 C. Peanut Butter
- 1 1/2 C. Rice Krispies
- Cream together oleo, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Sift and add flour, baking powder, and cocoa.
- Bake in a 9 inch square pan for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top and bake 3 more minutes. Cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and combine with peanut butter. Stir and cool.
- Add rice krispies and stir. Spread on top of bars. Refrigerate.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/