Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Write a review
- 2 pounds of chicken breasts
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth (from chicken)
- 1 lg. jar of salsa (or a can of chicken enchilada sauce)
- 10 soft tortilla shells
- 1 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese or mexican blend cheese
- Cook 2 pounds of chicken breast with a packet of taco seasoning; drain off 1/2 cup of broth & save.
- Shred the chicken once cooked.
- Mix chicken with 1/2 jar of salsa, 1 cup of cheese, and the soup.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a baking dish, spray Pam.
- Fill each tortilla shell with the chicken mixture.
- Lay facedown in the pan, side by side.
- When pan is full, pour chicken broth and then leftover salsa over the tortillas.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the cheese over the top and bake for 40-45 minutes, until cooked through and bubbling. Enjoy!
- Helpful Hints: Serve hot with a dollop of sour cream and a sprinkle of chives on top of each tortilla for a pleasing presentation. Excellent with mexican rice and refried beans.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/