Write a review
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup cold water
- 14 oz. bottle catsup
- 3 ½ oz. package sliced pepperoni
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- oregano leaves
- Stir baking mix, salt and water to a soft dough.
- Gently smooth dough into a ball on floured surface.
- Knead 5 times.
- Divide dough into 4 equal parts.
- Roll or pat each part into an 8 inch circle.
- Place circles on grill, 5 inches from medium coals.
- Cook 8 minutes.
- Turn and spread with catsup.
- Top with pepperoni, cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Cook an additional 12–15 minutes or until edges are brown.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/