Hamburger and Cabbage Casserole
Write a review
- 1 small head cabbage
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/3 cup uncooked rice (Minute Rice)
- 1 can condensed tomato soup with 1 can of water
- Chop cabbage and place in greased baking dish.
- Brown meat and onion (season to taste with pepper, garlic, seasoned salt, etc.), stir in rice.
- Pour on top of cabbage.
- Mix soup and water and pour over entire casserole mixture.
- Bake at 325 F for one hour.
- Add more water if casserole is too dry.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/