Write a review
- 1 White or Yellow cake mix and ingredients to prepare mix
- 20oz can Crushed Pineapple
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 1 box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 1 C. Milk
- 2 C. Cool Whip
- Prepare cake mix as instructed and back in a 9x13 pan. Cool.
- Prick holes in cake with fork.
- Drain pineapple and spread over cake.
- Mix cream cheese, pudding powder, and milk. Spread over cake.
- Place the cool whip in an even layer over the cake and sprinkle with coconut. Refrigerate.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/