Write a review
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup Cool Whilp (9oz)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 pkg. lemon instant pudding
- 1 cup powder sugar
- Mix oleo, flour and nuts. Put it into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and Cool Whip together.
- Put this layer on the crust and cool.
- Beat milk and pudding until thick.
- Put on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/