Mountain Dew Cake
Write a review
- 1 box Lemon Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant Lemon Pudding
- 1 (12 oz) can of Mountain Dew Soda
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Grease & flour bundt pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, pudding.
- Add soda pop, oil and eggs.
- Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour in pan and bake 45-50 minutes.
- Let cool on rack.
- Helpful Hints: You can drizzle a glaze over warm cake, but this is really moist and does not need it. Very lemony.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/