Orange Glazed Pork Chops
Write a review
- 4- 1 1 /2 inch butterfly pork chops
- 4 orange slices
- 5 T. sugar
- 1 1/2 t. cornstarch
- 1/4 t. cinnamon
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 t. ground cloves
- 2 t. grated orange rind
- 1/2 c. orange juice
- Trim fat from chops.
- Flour chops and brown in skillet using a little cooking oil.
- Place browned chops in a lightly sprayed casserole dish.
- Add orange slices on top of chops.
- In a small pan, mix all of the ingredients for the glaze and cook on medium-high until slightly thickened and clear.
- Pour glaze over chops and sliced oranges.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes or until tender. Serves 4.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/