Write a review
- 1 large can of sliced peaches
- 1 pkg of butter brickle OR butter pecan mix
- 1 stick of margarine (melted)
- 1-2 c. of chopped pecans if desired
- 1 container of whipped cream
- Arrange sliced peaches and juice in a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix over peaches.
- Drizzle margarine over cake mix.
- Sprinkle with 1 to 2 C of chopped pecans at this time if you wish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream.
- May use 2 cans of peaches, but drain one.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/