Write a review
- TOPPING: 1/2 pint of whipping cream (whipped)
- 1 Tbsp of powdered sugar
- 1 large can of sliced peaches (well drained)
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 C of finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1 C of sugar
- 1/2 C of finely crushed soda crackers
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Beat egg whites stiff.
- Then fold in sugar, baking powder, vanilla, pecans, baking powder, and the soda crackers.
- Pour into a buttered 11x7 pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes and then let cool.
- Add sugar to whipped cream and then fold in the peaches.
- Put this on top of the cracker mixture and refrigerate overnight.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/