Write a review
- 1 1/2 C. Coconut
- 1 C. Flour
- 1 C. Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C. Melted Oleo
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1 1/2 C. Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 16oz can Crushed Pineapple
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Oleo
- In a bowl, combine coconut, flour, brown sugar, oleo, and salt.
- Press 1 1/2 C. in a greased 9x13 pan and set aside remaining mixture.
- In a sauce pan combine filling ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and stir for 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly. Cool then spread over crust. Sprinkle with reserved coconut mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool before serving.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/