Write a review
- 1 Loaf Frozen Bread dough(thawed and risen)
- 1 Jar Marinara or Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni/salami/canadian bacon/ground beef/sausage
- Large bag Shredded Italian Pizza Cheese or Mozzarella
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 beaten Egg
- Roll out dough on floured surface in rectangular shape.
- Brush beaten egg on dough, sprinkle seasoning on dough.
- Add meat choice to dough then top with cheese.
- Roll up and form into loaf.
- Brush bread with egg and sprinkle seasoning on top.
- Bake 30-40 minutes at 350°. Slice into pieces.
- Put sauce in bowls and dip into sauce.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/