Pumpkin Ice Cream Squares
Write a review
- Crumbs: 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 (16 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/8 tsp. cloves
- 1 qt. vanilla ice cream
- Prepare the crumbs by mixing together the graham crackers, sugar, and melted butter.
- Use just a few of these crumbs on the bottom of a 9x9 pan.
- In a separate bowl combine the rest of the ingredients, folding in the softened quart of ice cream last.
- Top with the rest of the crumbs and freeze for about 20 minutes.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/