Write a review
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 3/4 c. margarine, softened
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 c. raspberry jam
- 1 c. broken walnuts
- 1/2 c. sugar
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour, margarine and egg yolks.
- Press into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- Spread jam over crust, sprinkling with nuts.
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg whites & sugar until stiff--spread meringue over nuts.
- Bake another 25 min. Makes about 3 dozen bars.
- To cut, use a knife dipped in hot water.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/