Raspberry Snow Bars
Write a review
- 1/2 c. crisco
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. almond extract
- 2 eggs separated
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 c. red raspberry preserves
- 1/2 c. coconut
- 1/2 c. sugar
- Bake at 350 degrees.
- Cream crisco, salt and 1/4 c. sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in extract, egg yolks and mix in flour.
- Put dough in ungreased 13x9x2 pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Spread hot crust with preserves. Top with coconut.
- Then beat egg whites until foamy and gradually beat in 1/2 c. sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Spread over coconut and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool completely on rack. Cut 2 dozen bars.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/