The Safety of Sight
Whether you are getting home after a long day of work or returning from a school activity with the kids, area lighting can provide that extra light needed on dark nights to provide a lighted path to the front door.
Leased Area Lighting
Access Energy Cooperative offers to all members leased area lights. We will install, repair or replace the lights, and provide the energy to operate the light for the low monthly charges and requirements listed below.
- The light must be located on an Access Energy Cooperative pole within 2 feet of the cooperative’s 120/240 service transformer.(normally the meter pole)
- If located on an existing Access Energy Cooperative pole, installation is free when signing a one-year contract.
- If locating the light away from our existing facilities, the costs of any additional wiring, poles and labor must be paid by the member.
- Members have the choice of 40 watt or 70 watt LED lights.
- 40 Watt LED ………..…..$ 9.80 plus tax
- 70 Watt LED ………..…..$12.35 plus tax
Have an existing light of your own?
We will also perform maintenance on a member owned light on a parts and labor basis. There is a minimum labor charge for a customer owned light plus materials.
Need a fix or new light installed?
Fill out the form to request a new area light, report a leased light out, request maintenance on a member-owned light or request the removal of an existing leased light.
Ever wonder how much “juice” your appliances are really using? Now you can find out “watts” causing your energy usage with the Kill A Watt, available at Access Energy Cooperative.
The Kill A Watt connects into your appliances and assesses how efficient they are. A large LCD display counts consumption by the Kilowatt-hour just like we would. You can figure out your electrical expenses by the hour, day, week, month, even an entire year. Monitor the quality of your power by displaying Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor as well.
The Kill A Watt is for standard 115 VAC appliances only, 15 Amps maximum, 125 VAC maximum.
- LCD Display
- Cumulative Kilowatt-Hour Monitor
- Forecasts Your Costs
- Also displays Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA
- 0.2% Accuracy
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us or call 319-385-1577 or 1-866-242-4232.
Access Energy Cooperative has high quality MECO electric grills in stock. When it comes to innovative design and a quality upscale look, nobody can top these electric grills. And the taste of the food is undeniably grilled!
Cart and Tabletop models are available.
Standard Features include:
- Ready to cook in 5-10 minutes
- Adjustable air vents
- 215 square inch porcelain cooking area
- Heat-saving reflector pan
- Standard 120-volt grounded plug
- Three element positions, including one for indirect rotisserie cooking
- Handy grease cup
We also carry accessories for the electric grills, including:
- Extra drip pans
- Warming Racks
Access Energy Cooperative carries MECO electric smokers.
Electric Combo Water Smoker
- Model 5030-4 is a combination grill and smoker all-in-one!
- Interlocking base and body section
- UL-listed 1650-watt CSA approved heating element
- Two nickel-plated cooking grids provide 380 square inches of cooking surface
- Sliding access doors for water and charcoal replenishment
- Built-in heat indicator
- Finished in hi-temp powder paint-satin black
- Optional MECO accessories available to convert to Charcoal Water Smoker
Stainless Double Grid Electric Water Smoker
- Stainless steel offers the ultimate in quality and durability
- Two nickel-plated cooking grids provide 380 square inches of cooking surface for two-level cooking
- UL-listed, CSA approved 1650-watt electric element
If you would like further information on any of our products available, please use our contact form to reach our marketing department by clicking here, or call our office at 1-866-242-4232.