Write a review
- 3 C. Diced Rhubarb
- 3/4 C. Sugar
- 1 3oz box Strawberry Jello
- 1 3oz box Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1/2 C. Cold Milk
- 8oz Cool Whip
- Mix rhubarb and sugar in saucepan. Let stand for 1 hour.
- Then over low heat simmer til rhubarb is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in jello. Stir hello til dissolved and syrupy.
- Prepare the pudding with milk and beat until thick.
- Add cool whip, blend in rhubarb and lightly swirl. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/