Write a review
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small Onion
- 1 can Mushroom or Celery Soup
- 2 C. Shredded Cabbage cooked and drained
- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 C. Shredded Cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion together the drain.
- Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with 1/2 an of crescent rolls. Pinch edges together.
- Add hamburger cabbage mixture. Top with cheese and cover with the other half of crescents. Seal and pinch to sides of pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- May make individual crescent pockets if desired.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/