Write a review
- 1 Tube Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 24 Mini smoked sausage links
- 1/2 C. melted butter
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 triangles.
- Place sausage on the long end and roll up tightly. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in 11x7x2 in baking dish.
- Arrange the sausage rolls seam side down in the butter sauce.
- Bake uncovered at 400° for 15-20 minutes.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/