Strawberry Cream Pie
Write a review
- 1 Pt. Strawberries
- 1 Pkg. Jello Vanilla Instant Pudding Pie Filling
- 1 C. (1/2 Pint) Sour Cream
- 1/4 C. Milk
- 2 tsp. Grated Orange or Lemon Rind
- 3 1/2 C. Thawed Cool Whip
- 1 prepared 9'' Graham Cracker Crumb Crust
- Hull berries and set aside.
- Combine pie filling, milk, sour cream, rind, and 2 C. whipped topping in bowl.
- Beat with whisk until well blended about 1 minute.
- Spoon half of the filling into crust.
- Arrange berries, stem down, in filling and press down.
- Top with remaining filling.
- Freeze 1 hour or chill in frig 3 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with topping and strawberries.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/