Write a review
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup English Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1–10 oz. pkg strawberries
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Mix flour, brown sugar, walnuts and margarine in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes; cool.
- Combine egg whites, sugar, strawberries and lemon juice, then beat with mixer on high for 10 minutes.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Spoon over cooled crust.
- Freeze for 6 hours. Serve frozen.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/