Write a review
- 1 C butter
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 2 C flour
- Chopped nuts
- Butter frosting
- Mix the butter and the sugar together.
- Add the two egg yolks and then the flour.
- Form into small balls.
- Dip in slightly beaten egg whites and roll in finely chopped nuts.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Push in center of cookie.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove and press in center again.
- Bake 10 more minutes.
- When cool, fill centers with butter frosting.
Access Energy Cooperative https://accessenergycoop.com/