Stopping Service/Moving Off Our Lines
Moving into Our Area/Starting a New Service
For New Construction
Changing Your Address but Not Moving?
Need a Letter of Credit?

To notify our office of any changes in your address, call our billing department at 1-866-242-4232 or locally at 319-385-1577.

Or you fill out the form below.