Budget Billing means you pay the same amount on your bill each month.
How To Qualify
- You must be a member of Access Energy Cooperative for 12 months
- Your account must have a zero balance
How the Budget Billing Works
- Your budget payment amount is determined by your average usage of the previous twelve months.
- After twelve months on the plan, your actual use is compared with your budget payments.
- If your actual usage is more or less than the amount of your budget payments made, the difference is spread over the next 12-month period in addition to your regular monthly budget amount.
- If you paid too much, your new budget amount will be decreased by the overpayment. If you did not pay enough, your payment amount will be increased by the difference due.
How to Apply
Call our office at 319-385-1577 or 1-866-242-4232 or fill out the form below.