ACCESS ENERGY COOPERATIVE
Annual Meeting of Members
AUGUST 1, 2023
Every member is invited and encouraged to attend your annual meeting of members to hear what’s going on at your cooperative, to enjoy a free meal, to be entertained, and to be involved—and it’s all at no cost to the member to attend!
The Grand prize in 2023 will be a $500 bill credit! You must be present to win.
Be sure to vote for directors. Online voting will be available again for the 2023 election. Check your annual meeting packet when you get it in July for information on how to vote online. We will give away a $100 bill credit to one member who’s name is drawn from the list of members who voted online. We will also once again give away a $100 bill credit to a member who’s name is drawn from the list of ballots mailed in.
Here’s what to expect at the meeting:
- First stop at the registration booth under the grandstands.
- Register for the meeting.
- Get your free gift.
- Vote for directors.
- Get your dividend check.
- Get your meal tickets.
- Pick up a 2024 Access Energy Calendar
- Get a bag to put everything in.
- Meal Tickets are required to receive a meal.
- Pick up your meal tickets at the registration booth when you register for the meeting BEFORE you get in line for a meal.
- Tell them at the booth how many are attending with you to receive the number of meal tickets you will need.
- The Access Energy Cooperative calendars will not be mailed to save on postage. They can be picked up at the annual meeting in the registration booth, or at our office after the meeting until they run out.
- Voting materials.
- The voting materials for the election of directors will be mailed July 6th in a regular sized envelope and will contain your voting materials plus registration and dividend cards.
- Your annual report will be included in the July edition of the Living With Energy as an insert in the middle, you will not receive one with your voting materials.
Everything—except the business meeting—starts at 5:00
- Music entertainment by Jake McVey
- Free meal served – must have tickets – go to the registration booth to pick up tickets
- Register for door prizes and receive free gift
- Kids inflatable rides
- Giant Lawn games
- Pony Rides
- Drive A Tractor
- Information booths
- Ground source heat pump information
- Rebate information
- Energy efficiency trailer with energy saving ideas
- Information on demand
7:00 Business Meeting
- Call to Order
- Welcome remarks
- Reading of this year’s Notice of the Meeting/Proof of Mailing
- Reading of 2022 Minutes of the Annual Meeting of the Members
- Call for ballots form the floor
- Report from Nominating Committee
- Treasurer’s Report
- President’s Report
- Power Supplier Report
- General Manager Report
- Youth Tour Report
- Election Results
- Prize Drawings – must be present to win