Email us your answers to the Spring Efficiency Quiz below to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30th. We will draw from the correct answers to win some prizes!
1. Sealing air leaks around _____ saves energy and keeps your home more comfortable.
A) doors B) windows C) both A & B
2. Unplug devices and electronics that consume energy even when they're not in use like ____.
A) refrigerators B) cell phone chargers C) dishwashers
3. Ceiling fans cool people not rooms, so turn them off when you leave the room to save energy.
A) true B) false
4. LED bulbs typically use _____ less energy than incandescent light bulbs.
A) 25% B) 50% C) 75%
5. Planting _____ around your home can block unwanted heat from the sun.
A) flowers B) shade trees C) vegetables